These yummy treats I have made for the past few years early in December. Well, for some reason I was not able to get them done early this year and was wondering if I was actually going to make them until...
On the 18th Matthew says, "hey, mom, I told them(AWANA Leaders) I would bring peanut butter balls for the Christmas party tomorrow night."
"Uh, what did you say, Matthew?"
Yep, he had said what I thought he had said....uh, why the night before??
So, I set to work right away - yeah right - and mixed the peanut butter. I finished these delectable delights the next day-just in time for the Christmas party.
On the 18th Matthew says, "hey, mom, I told them(AWANA Leaders) I would bring peanut butter balls for the Christmas party tomorrow night."
"Uh, what did you say, Matthew?"
Yep, he had said what I thought he had said....uh, why the night before??
So, I set to work right away - yeah right - and mixed the peanut butter. I finished these delectable delights the next day-just in time for the Christmas party.

0 comments:
Post a Comment