On Christmas Eve day we spent time making things. Below Rachel, Mitchell and I put together Christmas trees made from styrofoam cones, buttons, pom-poms, and yarn we found on clearance at the local
W_ _ -_ _ _ _ store. Some of the embellishments I found in a box in the basement. Mitchell eventually changed his mind and found other things to do. I guess the thought of covering the cone in buttons was overwhelming!
The last picture in this series - Rachel's is on the left, Mitchell's on the right and mine in the center.
MEANWHILE...
Daddy and Matthew were in the basement putting a table together. Why, you ask? Well, it was for the purpose of a Christmas gift that has yet to be given! We purchased this gift last year and realized they had plenty. Fast forward a year...well...its still waiting! Shh, don't tell the kids!
Amazon Prime Day {7/12 and 7/13}: Deals All Day
4 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment