Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Children's Christmas Program

Here are a few fuzzy pictures of the Christmas program. Why fuzzy? Well, I was taking pictures in the dark, a "million miles" away, and holding Miles in my lap. Need I say more?

It was a really great program that presented the Gospel to all who were there and listening!
We followed that up with the annual Christmas tree trimming, singing Christmas songs and then eating cookies.

I'm sorry to say that I could not hear Matthew's line because - what else (better yet WHO) ?!- I was outside the auditorium with Miles. The picture was taken through the windows a million miles away while holding MILES!

Rachel's class sang Away in a Manger and she was very cute, of course!

Posted by PicasaApparently Mitchell was giggling and missed his line - I was distracted with either Rachel or Miles. I remember hearing, "MITCHELL" from one or two of his friends then looked up to see him giggling and laughing more! He did say his line after a moment-while laughing! He had the whole audience laughing with his giggles!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelly, she looks more and more like you everytime I see her...guess shes going to look like maw maw to. hehehehe

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmmm, Mitchell as an Angel!!!!